We have been adopting Ms Office 365 since earlier days through Microsoft partner. Since now we took the benefit of becoming Microsoft Partner directly by having Internal User Right of the Office 365 licenses, the license won’t just applying to the current one so we have to move from one account to another manually. It means that we are moving one mailbox at the time from Office 365 to another Office 365 account.
1. Go to each Outlook email account and ensure to enable Cache Exchange Mode enabled plus sets to Mailto Keep Offline = ALL (slide all the way to the right)
2. Compare each folders between Outlook and your current Office 365 outlook web
3. Set Outlook to Offline mode and do the export to PST.
4. Once it completes Open this PST and compare again the folders.
5. Go to the new account and import the PST.
1. Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8
2. Microsoft Office 365
Note: Pageviews – 5,698 (before migrated from Dewalist Blog website on 09/08/2020)